Teach Yoga for Us
You already know that choosing the yoga lifestyle is a beautiful thing, but making enough money teaching yoga can be really tough. That's one of the primary reasons we created Audible Yoga — to give yoga teachers access to passive income. Here is the shopping list of what you'll need:
- Your teacher bio - need helping writing one? See our Tips for Writing a Great Teacher Bio
- Your credentials
- Your demo audio file
Step 1 - Record your first yoga class
- See our easy instructions to record your yoga class
- Record classes you are already teaching
- Record your own yoga practice to share
- Record special one-off classes too
Step 2 - Fill in the form to the right
- Your bio and photo
- Where you teach
We use ALL demo classes to introduce our new teachers to subscribers and to encourage subscribers to join Audible Yoga. Your demo class will be published as a FREE YOGA CLASS. It will also be added to your teacher profile. When it is streamed or downloaded from your teacher page, you earn a royalty.
Step 3: Start sharing and earning
- Earn two ways – through referrals and royalties
- Share your business card with your teacher code
- Hang up the flyer we send and print more when you need them
- Share your classes on social media
Through audio you can support your students wherever and whenever they can practice and you earn doing what you already love to do – teach and practice yoga – while earning more income.
How We Make it Easy
- Audio editing support - we edit your audio, with a little help from you, so you don't have to understand the techie bits.
- Marketing support - we put your classes in our subscriber newsletter and on social media - you share them too!
- Digital Toolkit - we've created FREE digital postcards you can share on social media when you join Audible Yoga and every time you publish a new class. This drives your referrals.
In addition to free marketing materials and a teacher profile you can treat as your own website, you get cheap a subscription (just $10 a month) so you can follow other yoga teachers and keep up your own practice, wherever and whenever you can practice yoga. It's a great way to experience the Audible Yoga world as a student so you know how it works from both sides!