Teach Yoga for Us
You already know that choosing the yoga lifestyle is a beautiful thing, but making enough money teaching yoga can be really tough. That's one of the primary reasons we created Audible Yoga — to give yoga teachers access to passive income. Here is the shopping list of what you'll need:
- Your teacher bio - need helping writing one? See our Tips for Writing a Great Teacher Bio
- Your credentials
- Your demo audio file
Step 1 - Record your first yoga class
- See our easy instructions to record your yoga class
- Record classes you are already teaching
- Record your own yoga practice to share
- Record special one-off classes too
Step 2 - Fill in the form to the right
- Your bio and photo
- Where you teach
We use ALL demo classes to introduce our new teachers to subscribers and to encourage subscribers to join Audible Yoga. Your demo class will be published as a FREE YOGA CLASS. It will also be added to your teacher profile. When it is streamed or downloaded from your teacher page, you earn a royalty.
Step 3: Start sharing and earning
- Earn two ways – through referrals and royalties
- Share your classes on social media
- Give your referral code to students to sign up
Through audio you can support your students wherever and whenever they can practice and you earn doing what you already love to do – teach and practice yoga – while earning more income.
How We Make it Easy
- Audio editing support - we edit your audio, with a little help from you, so you don't have to understand the techie bits.
- Marketing support - we put your classes in our subscriber newsletter and on social media - you share them too!
- Digital Toolkit - we've created FREE digital postcards you can share on social media when you join Audible Yoga and every time you publish a new class. This drives your referrals.
In addition to free marketing materials and a teacher profile you can treat as your own website, you get cheap a subscription (just $10 a month) so you can follow other yoga teachers and keep up your own practice, wherever and whenever you can practice yoga. It's a great way to experience the Audible Yoga world as a student so you know how it works from both sides!