Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually. All subscriptions are renewed automatically until cancelled. If a subscription is terminated due to a violation of this Agreement, Audible Yoga will not reimburse the subscriber for the remainder of any paid month, nor will reimbursements be made for subscriptions cancellations prior to any monthly renewal date. Subscribers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Subscriptions must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end subscription charges.
Audible Yoga plans. Audible Yoga offers various subscription plans for using and paying for the Audible Yoga service. Audible Yoga subscriptions are non transferable. Audible Yoga plans are subject to the following terms following:
- Audible Yoga subscriber plans. Audible Yoga subscriptions are either monthly or annual. Audible Yoga subscriptions are immediately activated upon the new user sign up. The default payment instrument will be charged the applicable subscription fee 15 days after initial signup.
- Audible Yoga subscription renewal. Audible Yoga monthly subscription plans are automatically renewed until terminated by the subscriber or by an Audible Yoga administrator in accordance with these Cancellation policy terms.
- Audible Yoga subscriber payments. Audible Yoga will charge your default payment instrument for the applicable subscription fee on the renewal date. If the default payment instrument is declined for any reason, the subscription will be immediately blocked until payment is received. When a subscriber's account is blocked, that subscriber cannot use the Audible Yoga system, listen to, or download audio yoga classes or in any other way interact with the Audible Yoga system.
- Audible Yoga trial offers. Audible Yoga may, in its sole discretion, make available free or paid trial offers for a monthly or annual subscription. You must have a valid payment instrument such as a debit or credit card on file in your Audible Yoga subscription account to initiate the trial offer. Audible Yoga may request temporary authorization from the financial institution issuing your credit card or other payment instrument in order to confirm the validity of the credit card or other payment instrument to verify your eligibility to participate in any trial offer. Upon expiration of the trial offer, you will automatically be joined into the applicable subscription and Audible Yoga will charge your default payment instrument the relevant monthly fee or annual fee, as applicable. YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PRIOR TO THE END OF THE TRIAL OFFER TO AVOID CHARGES.
- Audible Yoga prices. Audible Yoga prices are subject to change at any time. Prices of committed membership plans are not subject to change during the initial commitment period. When you purchase a subscription, you will initially be charged the rate applicable at the time of your agreement to subscribe. If Audible Yoga later increases the price of the subscription, Audible Yoga will notify you. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice, provided you have been given at least 10 days' prior notice before the change is made. If you are given less than 10 days' prior notice the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment date.
- Cancellation of Audible Yoga plans. Subscribers may cancel their Audible Yoga plan at any time by editing their account and choosing Cancel Account. Audible Yoga will no longer charge their payment instrument for the applicable subscription at the subscription renewal date. Upon cancellation of any subscription, members will not receive a full or partial refund of any monthly or annual fee already paid. Audible Yoga reserves the right to in its sole discretion to limit the number of downloads allowed by each member including, but not limited to, cases where Audible Yoga suspects abuse of the spirit of the program.
- Change of Cancellation terms. Audible Yoga may change the terms and conditions of this cancellation policy or cancel the program in its entirety with respect to any or all participants at the time.
To cancel your subscription, click My Account and select Order/Cancel to click Cancel My Subscription.